I. Job Outlook:
III. Education/Training Resources:
IV. Getting A Job:
Employers Who Are/Will Be Hiring
Just about every medium- and large-sized company hires Network Administrators. This includes hospitals, financial institutions, technology companies, and retailers.
Companies hiring Network Administrators at the time of publication include Kaiser Permanente, Helitek, Franklin First Financial Corporation, Schlumberger, Sony Electronics, SalesLink, Ascent Logic Corporation, Axis Technology, West Valley Technology, and Cotelligent.
Recommended Job Search Strategy
1. Obtain a certificate or diploma from an accredited training program.
2. Consider taking a Novell or Microsoft certification exam.
3. Check career centers in your county, as well as those associated with schools offering training in this area.
4. Check the classified section of your local newspaper.
5. Check the Internet for job openings. (Note: Website content and addresses are apt to change. The following were current at the time of publication.)
For additional information on this occupational field, contact the following:
|Back To Top>>|
|Designed by RKS Marketing Resources|